DENTTabs Toothpaste Tablets (x125)
DENTTABS are such an easy and effective alternative to conventional toothpaste which traditionally comes in plastic free/recyclable packaging.
Fluoride per tablet is 1.450ppm = 0,15%. the amount recommended.
- Plastic free - The loose tablets arrive with us in one large thick paper bag containing 10,000 tablets. We then weigh and decant by hand into our aluminium bottles.
- The 2 month refill bags are ready packed by Denttabs and are EU certified "OK home compost" paper with corn starch polymer lining to protect from moisture.
- DENTTABS don't contain water and therefore need no preserving chemicals. Did you know that normal toothpaste in tubes is 50% water with many added chemical ingredients for stabilising and preserving?
- DENTTABS' mission is to provide the best dental care using the fewest chemicals. They are proudly free from
- germ-inhibiting substances,
- aluminium and nanoparticles
- Vegan friendly
DENTTABS teeth cleaning tablets consist of just a few key ingredients:
- The main ingredient is micro-fine DENTTABS cellulose to gently and effectively polish your teeth
- A small portion of silica against persistent teeth staining
- Organic mint + menthol flavor for good taste and fresh breath
- Surfactant - Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate (soap) - in order to reduce the surface tension of the teeth and to better distribute fluoride in the mouth
- A minimum quantity stevioside to cover the slightly bitter taste of the silica
- Some Vitamin C to stimulate saliva, especially in older people
- Some baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) to adjust pH level
- Sodium fluoride for the promotion of re-mineralising of your teeth.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Aroma (Natural Mint Flavour), Menthol, Xanthan-Gum, Stevioside, Citric Acid, Sodium Fluoride, Eugenol
HOW TO USE
- Chew up a DENTTABS teeth cleaning tablet with your front teeth until you feel no more crumbs and they become paste like.
- Brush your teeth with the wet toothbrush as usual.
- Rinse out.
- They 'feel' very similar to regular toothpaste, although they don't foam up quite as much - don't worry, they are still working hard!
Denttabs recommend using a soft bristled toothbrush, as this helps with the ‘polishing’ action. However I use one of our medium stiffness brushes and that works fine for me.